Sunday, August 31, 2008
And this girl, instead of asking for gifts, is actually giving out some neat prizes! Check out her blogs to know more about her.
Here are my answers for Yen's QOTW here. Come and join us too!
1. When you see a man and woman walking together, do you automatically see them as ‘a couple’?
2. Is it always okay to walk along minding your own business, not bothering anyone?
:: Very much OK!
3. Which foods that you believe are bad for you that you stubbornly refuse to stop eating?
:: Too much meat and sweets. Hehe.
4. How would you handle these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights?
:: Love rainy days, lost luggage would definitely freak me out and tangled Christmas tree lights - tolerable because I can untangle them or maybe ask the Hubby to untangle them for me. :D
5. Do you easily adopt habits or phrases from the people around you?
6. What do you think of this situation?
~ In a checkout line at a store, someone is angrily yelling at the cashier because she’s waiting for minutes already. A long line of people are behind them with no other checkout line available. Does the angry person have a right to be yelling?
:: One can be angry without yelling. Plus it is a humiliating and tiring experience for the one who is angrily yelling.
7.How often are you greeted by strangers in a friendly manner while walking around in public?
:: Not that often. Haha!
8. What do you think of Crocs?
:: Hmm... Cool but way too expensive. Haha!
9. How long does it take you to get ready to go out?
About an hour or so. That includes eating and prepping up.
10. What kind of accent do you find attractive?
Shoes and bags, absolutely!
Just an update on how things have been with my not-so-little girl.
And I am sorry for being a bad blogger.
This blog encourages you to live the life that you meant to live because after all, life is a blessing and it has to be enjoyed!
The force behind this blog is a wife and mom who enjoys writing, reading, cooking, crafting, traveling and all the other finer things that life offers.
Comments are very much welcome and contacting the blogger can be done by leaving a comment in any of the posts. Thank you!