Saturday, December 27, 2008
1. Is there someone on your mind that shouldn't be? I am on full blogging mode so none.
2. Do you care what people think about you? When I was younger, yup. But growing up (not old) taught me that being me makes me happy.
3. If you could move out of the house right now would you? Malls, most likely!
4. Is there anything pink within 5 feet of you? Clothes of the little girl, a small bag of mine, a toy’s box, shirts that belong to hubby and me.
5. What do you have planned for tonight? Nothing. Laze around with my husband and brother in-law.
6. Who was the last person you cried in front of? Hubby.
7. Do you care if people hate you for no reason? No. They don’t really matter.
8. Look behind you, what do you see? Two pillows and two fluffy elephant toys in tuxedos.
9. Do you have good eye sight? Yeah. But my senses of smell and touch are keener.
10. What do you do when your angry? Call my husband if he’s away to pacify me. He’s good at that, really.
Again, thank you, Chikai!