Saturday, January 24, 2009
1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?
:: My husband.
2. How long do you chat on the phone each day?
:: Depends. If he is on a business trip, around 20 minutes.
3. Who do you speak to the most?
:: Him and Therese.
4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id?
:: Hmm…Nope. I do answer.
5. Do you phone friends at work?
:: Yeah. Sometimes.
6. Do you make personal calls at work?
7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call?
:: Wes and Therese.
8. Do you use a landline or cell more often?
:: Cell phone. But landlines are handy especially for toll free calls that I need to make.
9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?
:: No one since I’ve chatted with most of them already. Thanks to Twitter! :D
From: Saturday 9: The Phone is For You