Wednesday, February 25, 2009
1. What are you doing Sunday? Attend the Mass, clean the house, fold the laundry and many other household chores that needs to be done.
2. Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you? Yup.
3. Is anything upsetting you right now? Yup.
4. Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them? Yeah. It’s someone with whom it’s tough to end a conversation. One time, he was telling me about work holding and I found it tough to inform him that I don’t understand what it’s all about. Just because he won’t stop talking!
5. Do you know anyone with such a terribly annoying voice that you can't even stand it? Yeah. But I recently discovered that she is a nice person. So I now find her voice tolerable. Hehe.
6. Any message for your ex love? Life is short, choose to be happy. Hehe.
7. Do you announce when you have to pee? Sometimes. Haha!
8. Do you give out second chances easily? It depends.
9. Have you ever cried from being so mad? Of course.
10. Last time you read a text message and smiled? Last month, when our two student leader informed me that missionary priests will be financing their trip to Norway to attend the International Student Festival in Trondheim. That’s in Norway, baby!