Sunday, March 29, 2009
1. Do you have children in school? My daughter.
2. Did you go to public school? If you have children did/do they? Yup, I did. Elementary, in a nearby elementary school. In high school, the only laboratory and the best public school in the city. Naks. :D DD is in a private school though, where I have been working.
3. Are you currently in school or taking classes? Yup, as an employee.
4. What level of education have you completed? Graduate school
5. Do you, or did you have loans out for your (or your children’s) education? Fortunately nope. She enjoys free private education as a part of my benefits as an employee of that university.
6. What are your thoughts on the cost of tuition for colleges and universities? Oh-so-costly! Tuition fee has become as expensive as diamond rings these days! Good thing we are not paying for DD’s tuition and miscellaneous fees YET.
7. Did school prepare you education wise for working in the real world? Yup. I believe that what I learned in and outside of the classroom prepared me for the bigger and real world.
8. Did school prepare you emotionally for what lay ahead? Somehow. Especially with my volunteering gigs while in college.
9. If you were to run a high school, what changes would you make? A balance between co-curricular and extra curricular activities. The former should complement the latter and vice versa. Encourage more application than just theories. Provide a wide space for playing and outdoor activities. No junk foods must be sold to the students. And a whole lot more! :)
From Alpha who got it from here.