Monday, November 30, 2009
Saturday 9: Leaving on a Jet Plane
1. When was the last time you jetted away for the holidays?
:: Last year. We do it annually to visit my husband’s parents and siblings.
2. What is your fondest birthday memory?
:: When I was young up to the time before I got married, my parents never failed to celebrate my birthday. Our family and friends came to celebrate with us.
3. What names do you go by?
:: Love-Love, Babe, Mommy, Su, Zane, Suzanne, Mommy Sue, Ate, ‘Te, Ninang, Ma’am
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
:: The upcoming Christmas break! Plus an interview. Yay!
5. Where is your least favorite place to be, and why?
:: The hospital.
6. Have you ever had a scary stalker type?
:: Oh yeah, long before fans thought of stalking the stars! We were in grade 3 when a classmate thought of stalking me every day. I told my mom about it and she talked to his mom. That’s when he stopped. Hahaha!
7. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
:: Just being with friends and family.
I skipped the last two questions because we do not celebrate Thanksgiving here in the Philippines. But just the same, I feel grateful and blessed!