Friday, July 15, 2011
People these days are so luky to have access on almost everything with the help of gadgets that seem to be getting smaller and lighter these days. With my iPod, I can listen to music, surf the Net, get in touch with my friends, check my email, play games and even track my period! That thingamajig has indeed made my life easy. In fact, yesterday, I have not gotten out of bed yet but I have already provided the information needed by my friend regarding SPIA comparisons with the help of my iTouch.
Well there is another thing that you can do conveniently too, if you are expecting. You can track your pregnancy and your baby’s development plus many others with an application called My Pregnancy Today. Developed by the leading website dedicated to helping us become better parents, Baby Center, this app offers:
- My pregnancy day by day: A weekly guide for your pregnancy.
- Fetal development images: Lets you view your baby’s growth with unique images developed by expert medical illustrators.
- Pregnancy checklist: An interactive to-do list filled with activities and reminders to keep you on track with decisions, doctor appointments, and others.
- Award-winning videos: Lets you see what is happening inside the womb with breathtaking 3-D animations. You can also learn about your own delivery day with live-action birth videos.
- Birth clubs: This is where you can meet other expectant moms who are due at the same time as you for instant advice and support.
- Due date calculator: Learn when your due date is and start a count down to the big day.
- Nutrition guide: Useful tips and recipes to keep you healthy and manage cravings.