Tuesday, March 12, 2013
I was finally able to cross out a major, major task from my list – to revamp my blogs’ templates/ themes. Well obviously, this blog (and two more) did not make the cut but I am happy to report that the rest (around five) are sporting a brand new look.
I am quite proud of what I’ve accomplished as I don’t have the patience anymore to design blog headers or tweak pre-made templates. Looking for a good and customizable templates was quite time-consuming but it was gratifying to finally see the templates that fit my blogs’ themes and are easy to customize. I started before lunch time last Saturday and finished the task around 3PM. This blog and the other two will hopefully sport a new look too come summer – when I find time and the inspiration to revamp them. Wish me luck!